Simtech is looking for a hands-on Solution Architect who is strong with basics of web application engineering, running infrastructure at scale, a good understanding of enterprise applications and who loves automating repetitive and boring tasks using a scripting language applications and who loves automating repetitive and boring tasks using a scripting language of your choice. He/She will be a key member of the Consulting Team with Cloud Engineers.
WHO ARE YOU
- An allround Unix background with OS-specific knowledge and scripting
- Proven experience with cloud orchestration and automation tooling (Salt, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- A general skill‐set with sound knowledge of generic programming, network engineering and virtualisation ‐Oracle‐specific skills in a previous or current role as an Oracle Traffic or Enterprise Manager (desirable)
- 360 degree understanding of ALL existing AWS services and enough passion to keep up with new announcements, service enhancements from AWS and other major public clouds.
- Hands-on and demonstrable experience of planning and migrating hundreds of servers – both Windows and Linux from on-premise datacenters to AWS.
- Must have extensive experience with Red Hat Openshift and/or Rancher and/or Kubernetes.
- Experience with key Compute and Network Services and their components like – VNet, Configuring NSGs and Route tables, App Gateway, Express Route, Scale sets etc.
- Experience with AWS Deployment Platform and Container Services is a plus.
- Experience with PaaS offerings like Amazon RDS, Amazon EMR, Amazon Redshift, DynamoDB etc is preferred.
- Ability to design and deploy environments that will comply with PCI DSS, HIPPA and FedRamp standards.
- Experience with automation. We are looking for someone who can build provisioning templates that will spin up a highly available, scalable, secure 3 tier architecture and spin environments at will. This includes installing software components at each layer, configure replication etc, all without ever logging into any server
THE FOLLOWING ARE A PLUS
- You love technology and stay-up-to-date on relevant open source technologies and tools
- Experience with AWS Deployment Platform and Container Services
- You are a real team player and welcome change and challenge
- You are able to handle multiple responsibilities and manage your work
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Inspiring working environment and Team that will push you forward
- Challenging assignments
- Good compensation and benefit package
- Freedom to grow
- Extraordinary training budget