Want to make an impact with us as a Cloud Engineer?
Work with our growing Cloud Services Transformation team to deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. Engagements may include participating in pre-sales meetings, analyzing and defining customer requirements, proposal development, and delivery of custom solution engagements, including but not limited to technical design and implementations.
At Simtech you’ll be working on challenging assignments with different international clients. We are looking to complement our team of experts with a senior AWS Cloud engineer, someone with several years of solid experience turning tedious manual infrastructure provisioning tasks to quick and reliable automated processes.
Next to the challenging assignment we give you the complete freedom to grow, with a big training budget and knowledge sharing between colleagues. At Simtech everything is set up to grow continuously. It’s simple; As a relatively small company, we try harder and clients appreciate that. We take on the jobs that most large scale companies fail at with our team of experts. If this sounds like music to your ears, please contact us directly and stop by for a chat.
WHO ARE YOU
- HBO/WO degree in computer science
- Experience designing cloud architecture for private, public and hybrid cloud models
- Ability to work closely with business to understand and incorporate nonfunctional requirements in the application architecture
- Experience designing service management, orchestration, monitoring and management requirements of cloud platform
- Hands on experience in AWS, Azure,GCP or other public cloud solution provisioning
- Application deployment and data migration on AWS, Azure, GCP
- Hands on experience in Enterprise VPN and VPC integration with data center
- Expert in DevOps scripting and tools
- Prior experience in developing Cloud automation Scripts for Orchestration eg. CloudFormation
- Hands on experience in Chef or Puppet or Ansible
- Trouble shooting on public Cloud platforms like AWS or Azure
- Hands on experience in implementing devops automation using Git, Jenkins, Docker etc
- Knowledge of enterprise architectures and cloud reference architecture
- Expertise in designing HA, DR, Backup and retention architectures on cloud platforms
- Linux and Windows administration ( Desirable)
- Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management tools that integrate with cloud Responsibilities
- Leverage scripting, frameworks, and modern tools to automate the provisioning of cloud infrastructure and security for Simtech Customers
- Handle multiple consulting projects and handle complex issues for Simtech managed services customers
- Collaborate with the managed services team and guide them with best practices for implementing and managing applications on cloud
- Collaborate with developers to build a robust build and deployment pipelines that includes build, continuous integration, and deployment
- Help define and drive the adoption of key aspects of the organization’s operational footprint
- Build fully automated continuous delivery environments for Simtech’s inhouse technology tools and customer’s applications
- The DevOps Engineer will be heavily involved in shaping and designing the entire footprint of highly scalable, highly available cloud infrastructure built on AWS
- Be a key player in defining and establishing the organization’s overall DevOps strategy and value system
- The fundamental requirement is for someone who really understands the tools and has good insights into how to manage fully automated provisioning, build, and deployment leveraging DevOps values and practices
THE FOLLOWING ARE A PLUS
- You love technology and stay-up-to-date on relevant open source technologies and tools
- You are a real team player and welcome change and challenge
- You are able to handle multiple responsibilities and manage your work
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Inspiring working environment and Team that will push you forward
- Challenging assignments
- Working at an AWS Business Partner Award winning firm
- Good compensation and benefit package
- Freedom to grow
- Extraordinary training budget