No company can do business in the digital age without a proper IT infrastructure. With new technological advancements constantly emerging, IT is now the lifeblood of company operations.
Although many companies have their own internal IT department, its core purpose is to support the generation of business value. Spending time on infrastructure administration takes internal IT employees away from their main tasks. Moreover, they often lack the proper tools and infrastructure expertise to deal with complex issues in the field of platform architecture, engineering, migration, management, security, licensing and the support of IT environments.
That is where the managed services of Simtech enter the equation. Simtech’s managed services ensure that your IT operation runs smoothly, giving you the opportunity to fully focus on your core business. Our managed services are suited for managing the entire IT lifecycle for clients in different domains and at different IT maturity levels.
In this article, we will tell you more about the five main benefits of Simtech’s managed services. So be sure to read on!
The five benefits
Relying on managed services has financial as well as operational benefits. Let’s take a look at the most important ones.
1. Easier access to scarce expertise and dedicated specialists
Proactive security and compliance management, dealing with all the different licensing terms that different vendors use, or finding the right set of solutions for your specific company and business field: these are big challenges that require a lot of expertise.
The IT market is a very tight one, and specialists are scarce since demand for them currently outweighs supply. This also means that recruiting specialists for your in-house IT team can get very expensive. A specialized IT company like Simtech has many well-trained IT experts who provide the necessary knowledge and expertise to deal with a wide range (infrastructure, security, compliance, licensing) of issues.
2. Predictable TCO and cost savings
Managed services ultimately save costs. Partnering up with a managed service provider means fixed costs and periodic invoicing. Organizations always know the price for the duration of the managed service contract. This enables them to plan and budget accordingly without running into unpleasant financial surprises.
The cost savings that result from using MSPs can be substantial. For example, it is possible to contract a full virtual information security office (VISO), SOC or security department for much less than the cost of full-time employee salaries, benefits, and training, not to mention the additional technology and software costs.
Providing infrastructure managed services is part of our core business, and we continuously improve by integrating the latest best practices and incorporating client requirements. This allows us to deliver a streamlined managed service operation for a better TCO than the internal IT departments of our customers.
3. Personal touch
Working with an experienced and reliable managed service provider should mean more than just technical outsourcing,It should also mean delivering a personal touch. We understand that a one-size-fits-all approach will not deliver the best results. This is why we work with the customer to deliver a tailored service that matches his needs. We strive to provide excellent support and short lines of communication.
4. ISO certification
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is an independent, non-governmental organization that develops standards to ensure the quality, safety and efficiency of products, services and systems. An ISO certification is a seal of quality, and it is important for several reasons.
- It allows you to identify risks and opportunities in a quicker and easier fashion.
- It helps you prevent problems from reoccurring.
- ISO certifications can boost your marketing and sales efforts.
- ISO certifications allow you to improve control over your business.
Simtech is ISO27001 certified, which means that our quality and data management adhere to high business standards. It also means that we have the security technology and experts in place to deliver complete monitoring and support solutions for networks, servers and storage. This enables you to quickly identify and remediate security risks, protecting mission-critical systems, applications and data for a fixed fee.
5. No hassle
IT outsourcing saves you a lot of hassle. You don’t have to dedicate a lot of time and money to hiring specialized IT personnel and managing your own infrastructure or solving difficult infrastructure and security issues. Your specialized IT partner relieves you of all these tasks, allowing your organization to fully focus on its core business.
How Simtech helps
Established in 2007, Simtech is a company that provides high-end IT consultancy services to a wide array of organizations in the Netherlands and across the rest of Europe. Our managed services are built around and inspired by real-life cases while working on hundreds of assignments for different clients.
Identifying patterns across the challenges that plague organizations has allowed us to create a managed-service catalog that includes:
- A Managed OpenShift Service that keeps your container platform stable and a Managed OpenShift Appliance that delivers a hyperconverged setup that consists of hardware and Red Hat’s OpenShift container platform.
- Oracle Engineered Systems Managed Services. Simtech is an Oracle Gold Partner specialized in Engineered Systems. With our extensive experience, broad network within Oracle, and direct access to both product management and engineering, we have proven to be a knowledgeable and trusted partner.
- Linux Infrastructure Managed Services. We deliver a stable and predictable Linux infrastructure and we respond and adapt to the client’s needs.
- DBaaS Private Cloud. This is a fully integrated software platform that combines not only IaaS and automated database provisioning, but also includes license compliance management. We will help you get the most out of your DBaaS Private Cloud environment.
- IT as a Service (ITaaS) is a proactive and integrated approach to the architecture, engineering, migration, management and support of IT environments. Our ITaaS solution includes Architecture as a Service, Engineering as a Service, Migration as a Service, Patching as a Service and Ops as a Service.
Do you want to know more?
Would you like to know more about Simtech’s managed services? No problem! Just give us a call at +31 20 260 0913 or send an email to [email protected]. You can also fill out the contact form on our website.